Statue of Liberty by Hero
"The painting was a commentary about the progression of liberty and freedom in America. The Statue of Liberty was the perfect symbolic icon to juxtapose with surveillance cameras, (devices becoming more prevalent in our day to day life. The original painting was painted on my own cell phone records."
Hero, Contemporary Street Artist
- Knit cotton t-shirt
- Overlocked seams
- Embroidered logo detail at hem
- All materials 100% organic and certified Fair Trade
- Eco friendly water-based inks
- No bleach
Care: Machine wash on low heat, tumble dry
Material: Organic Cotton
Origin: Made in Los Angeles
Size and Fit: SIZE CHART
- Model is wearing a size S
- Model measurements: Height: 5'7", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 16", Sleeve length: 33½"
Sign up to receive our updates
We launch new products often with limited quantities. We feature amazing designs and artists. Don't miss any of it.