Certain areas of the Site and your access to certain Services may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site or for specific Services, the latter terms and conditions shall take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site or Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY PURCHASING A WORK ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY POSTING ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, "you" and "your" will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
Modification of Terms and Service
Sociale Revolution reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the Last Updated Date. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are agreeing to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services.
Registering an Account
In order to make a purchase on the Site, you must first create an account ("Account") by completing our registration process. During the registration process you will be required to provide certain information and you will establish a username and a password. Upon completion of our registration process you will become a "Member." You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Sociale Revolution reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Sociale Revolution of any unauthorized use of your Account.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site to carry out any maintenance work. We will not be held liable for our site being down for any reason, for any period of time.
Purchaser Terms and Conditions — Purchases of Art Wear
As a Member, you may purchase Art Wear that is listed on the Site. When you purchase an Art Wear item through the Site and Services, you are purchasing the work from Sociale Revolution and not from the Artist identified on the listing for such work. Prices for Art Wear will be as specified on the applicable listing. You acknowledge that prices do not include applicable Taxes (defined below), if any, for which you are responsible and which will be separately identified on your receipt. Sociale Revolution and/or its third party service providers will collect your billing and shipping information and process your payment. The terms and conditions of Sociale Revolution's then-current Return Policy apply to any Art Wear that you purchase through the Site and Services. When you purchase Art Wear via Online Sales (other than via the Site and Services) such purchases will be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Online Sales channels which will be presented to you at the time of purchase.
Shipping and Returns
Delivery dates for shipping are estimates and are not guaranteed. Delivery dates are subject to change due to current stock and inventory, holidays, and third party shipping services. Returning and exchanging items is up to the sole discretion of Sociale Revolution. To submit your request for a return or exchange, please email email@example.com and we will review your request. For further information on shipping, please visit www.socialerevolution.com/shippingandreturns
Sociale Revolution reserves the right to cancel any order for Art Wear placed via the Site and Services if Sociale Revolution determines, in its sole discretion, that the item is mispriced, out of stock, discontinued, or otherwise unavailable at the price listed via the Site and Services. If Sociale Revolution cancels an order placed via the Site and Services, Sociale Revolution will send you an email confirmation of such cancellation and you will not be charged for your order.
Termination and Account Cancellation
If you breach any of these Terms, Sociale Revolution will have the right to suspend or disable your Account or terminate these Terms, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Sociale Revolution reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Site, Services, Sociale Revolution Content and Member Content at any time, with or without cause. In the event Sociale Revolution terminates these Terms for your breach, you will remain liable for any amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your Account at any time by accessing the My Account section of the site, or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Access or tamper with non-public areas of the Site, Sociale Revolution's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Sociale Revolution's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Sociale Revolution system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Sociale Revolution or any of Sociale Revolution's providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Sociale Revolution Content or Member Content;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any unlawful conduct or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) harms minors in any way.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, Sociale Revolution's name, any Sociale Revolution trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Sociale Revolution's express written consent;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, Services, Sociale Revolution Content or Member Content or download Sociale Revolution Content or Member Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Sociale Revolution or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Sociale Revolution trademark, logo URL or product name without Sociale Revolution's express written consent;
- Use the Site, Services, Sociale Revolution Content or Member Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party in any manner not otherwise permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Sociale Revolution Content or Member Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Sociale Revolution Content or Member Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Sociale Revolution is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Sociale Revolution of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Sociale Revolution used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sociale Revolution. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Delaware without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in New Castle County, Delaware and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Sociale Revolution, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site, Services, Sociale Revolution Content or Member Content, or your violation of these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Sociale Revolution and you regarding the Site and Services and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Sociale Revolution and you regarding the Site and Services.
Assignment and Transfer of Terms
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Sociale Revolution's prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Sociale Revolution may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Notification of Changes to Terms and Conditions.
Any notices or other communications permitted to required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given: (i) by Sociale Revolution via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
The failure of Sociale Revolution to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Sociale Revolution. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Contact Sociale Revolution
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Sociale Revolution at email@example.com