Our signature Cut n’ Roll tee is now available in bi-color.
Our design team focus on creating unique and timeless styles that can be worn all season. This t-shirt is a staple for your wardrobe, easy to match or wearing on its own this tee will keep you sharp and comfortable throughout the day.
- THE FABRIC: Our bamboo jersey fabric is made using organic cotton combined with the best possible method of bamboo fiber production.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND ORIGIN: Produced and sewn in India This tee is manufactured with G.O.T.S and Oeko-Tek 100 certification and dyed using nontoxic eco certified dyes.
- THE FIT: Pre-shrunk for a true fit wash after wash. Ultra soft and comfortable, this tee is finished with premium details like split sides and hand finished seams.
- SIZING: True to Size (see measurements chart) Sizes Small to XXL
- CARE: Machine Wash in cold, tumble dry low
We care about our environment and our customers, we are using sustainable fabrics and recycled materials made to last. We are taking part of a new system that will not cost the planet and will keep on expanding to support the use of green energy.
The G.O.T.S and Oeko-tex certifications involve strict adherence to chemical free processes, higher wages and Fair Trade principles.
The organic cotton fabric is grown and woven in the same area and involves several villages. Organic cotton is rain fed to ensure minimal water usage. Thread is dyed using natural, hand harvested plant dyes, and woven in the traditional way